- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants are required to have either a:
High School diploma/transcripts from a school in the US, or
General Education Transcripts (GED), or
A foreign transcript translated and evaluated.
- A prospective student will meet with one of our admissions representatives who will assess the student's qualifications and
conduct a physical tour of the facility.
- Applicants must complete Admissions Application. Pay the $245.00 non-refundable fees.
- Applicants must complete all financial arrangements before the classes start.